Dec 22, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays







I'm with your granddaughter.

Love books as presents! In fact we are giving books to everyone in our family this Christmas, even the little guy.

Marie Stazzone

_____

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and 
Healthy New Year!

Ron McComb
Dewey Arizona
_____________

Thanks, Ron! Same to you and everyone else on the Empehi group email. It is definitely a white Christmas here in northern Illinois, but I'm not real happy about the frigid weather they're talking about. BUT better cold than a blizzard!

Have a great holiday -

Joan Pettavino. - '66
________

My best goes out to everyone. No matter what else transpires, I always look forward to Christmas and the New Year. Happy and healthful New year and a Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good night.

Tom Schildhouse
____

Happy Holidays. 

Yesterday my wife Beth wore her Santa Hat and a red dress. A very earnest little boy came up and asked her if she was Santa Clause. 

Without missing a beat she said no but that she was Mrs. Santa Clause and had he been naughty or nice. He said nice.  Both the little guy and Beth were pleased with the exchange. Unfortunately my camera was not working.

Merry Christmas and have a great new year.

Craig Hullinger MPHS Jan 66



No comments:

Post a Comment