Dec 31, 2013

Happy New Year - Happy Anniversary


Happy New Year- Happy Anniversary




December 31, 1963....Tonight is the 50th Anniversary of Jan and my first date. A Hi-Y club party in the basement of my house. We had a band and we danced and ate my Mom's homemade donuts. 17 days later we were going steady. What a long strange trip it's been. Happy 50th anniversary Hon!




James Dart MPHS Alumni

Janet Dart What a special night! I love you too....forever.



Clint Dart How lucky I am to have you both as my parents. Happy New Year's eve.



Laura Dart Melega WOW!! That is so neat!! Thank you for sharing this. You have both worked very hard at your marriage (and your parenting) and the rewards of your hard work are very evident. Everyone who knows you has been blessed by you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment