Sep 13, 2013

Mini Pizza Reunion at Palermo's Friday September 27, 2013 at 7 pm




Mini Reunion


Friday night, September 27th at 7:00 PM at Palermo's in beautiful downtown Oak Lawn (on the south side of 95th Street and 1 block west of Cicero).

I will put both of you down as coming and if everyone else will drop me an e-mail and let me know if they're coming, I can make the appropriate reservation to accommodate our party.

Hope to see a whole bunch of you there.

Dennis Carlson


RSVP   akacharts@aol.com
__

From: Joan Pettavino

Subject: Pizza at Palermo's?

Hey, I just checked my calendar, Dennis, and that Sunday drive down to Oak Lawn sounds like it could be a winner for me, too. If that works well for others, I'm hoping I'll be able to join you. The Friday after work thing gets a little hairy driving in rush hour and all. I'll look for the official posting.

Thanks, and it will be good to see you again, 
Taffy!

Joan P. '66
____

From: Taffy Cannon 

Subject: Pizza at Palermo's?

Hey, Dennis!

Seems to me you were talking about a pizza evening at Palermo's sometime in September. I'll be in Oak Lawn on family business the last weekend of the month and wonder if it might be possible to schedule it for that weekend? Either Friday the 27th or Sunday the 29th would work for me if anybody will be around.

Worse case scenario, I'll have to eat the entire pizza myself. I have shouldered greater burdens.

Taffy Cannon, June '66
Carlsbad, California






No comments:

Post a Comment