Mar 1, 2013

Great Voice

Meet the new Susan Boyle, Jonathan Antoine, the 17 year-old with the golden voice

This video is amazing

Meet Jonathan Antoine, an overweight 17 year-old who comes across as shy and admits on camera that he was bullied as a child. He sang on Britain’s Got Talent with his friend, 16 year-old Charlotte Jaconelli, at the urging of their school music teacher. When the two of them came on stage both the judges and audience were skeptical. Once Jonathan started singing it was immediately obvious that he has a voice for professional opera. It’s incredible to watch. Here’s more on this story, thanks to Ace Showbiz:
_________________________________

This was discussed on our Yahoo Group Page.  Thanks to Don Martensen 66 for contributing. You are welcome to join us if you are EMPEHI 65-66-67. Instructions on the left column.

____________________________


Remember Susan Boyle?

But this one offers a dramatic new twist. Will the talented ugly duckling with the incredible voice remain loyal to the friend who helped him get discovered? 

I hope so.

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=33967

Don Martensen MPHS Jan 66
__

Thanks Don, that made my night and needed it. And I do remember Susan B in the
same situation..

RV
__

I loved every moment of this, including the part where Simon Cowell alleges he has a heart, but my favorite moment is when Jonathan says, "We come on here as a duo and we're going to stay as a duo."

I also got curious enough to do a little web prowling and won't give any spoilers other than to say that this was taped a year ago.

Thanks for sharing, Don. And yes, I cried both times I watched, just as I did the first five or six times I listened to Susan Boyle. Also, for the record, I hate opera.


Taffy Cannon 66
__


Great video.  Amazing.


Thanks for sending. 


Craig Hullinger Jan 66

__

More Scoop on 







No comments:

Post a Comment