Mar 3, 2013

Cats - Who Knew?

I can say tell you that one night, many years ago, I thought we had an intruder in our apartment.

My wife and I were in the pre-kids, student phase of our lives.

In the middle of the night, I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom.

I reached over in bed and felt my wife lying there next to me.
It wasn't her in the bathroom.
I freaked.

If I had a gun, I would have surely grabbed it as I moved in to investigate.

I can't say I would have fired blindly into the bathroom in the dark.
Probably not.
But there was a small chance: I was pretty rattled.

If I had fired, I might have hit my cat.
The nocturnal clown had just discovered how to hit the toilet flush lever.

After that first night, he kept pulling the stunt for years.
He was fascinated by the water swirling and then disappearing.

Don Martensen MPHS Jan 66




  1. Cat flushing toilet - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2W8XKK-3Rk
    Jul 25, 2007 - Uploaded by popoki02130
    Cat flushing a toilet music videoby dragonzice1Featured 483,296; 1:15. Watch Later Toilet Training Gone ...
  2. Cat flushing a toilet music video - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQcnblLinc
    Apr 2, 2009 - Uploaded by dragonzice1
    its the famous cat flushing a toilet music video... ALL credit given to parry grip fo the genus idea.
  3. Gizmo Flushes - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA
    Apr 20, 2006 - Uploaded by nsayer
    Gizmo the cat's toilet obsessions explored. This video was ...views · Thumbnail Re: Gizmo The Toilet ...
  4. Obsessive complusive cat flushing the toilet !!! Hilarious ! - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=74_37KyK7FU
    Sep 3, 2012 - Uploaded by allthesevideos
    Cat obsessively keeps flushing the toilet over and over again .... - http://www.perfectioner.com.
  5. More videos for cat flushing toilet »
  6. snopes.com: Gizmo, the Toilet-Flushing Cat

    www.snopes.com › Home › Photo Gallery › Animals
    Homeowners discover a furtively flushing feline is the source of their huge water bills.
  7. CatGenie - The World's Only Self-Flushing, Self Washing Cat Box

    www.catgenie.com/
    Flushes too. Now cats can flush their own toilet. After your cats do their business, the mess is automatically flushed away. Learn More ...
  8. Kitty Flush - Video of cat repeatedly flushing a toilet

    cats.about.com › Home › Cats › Cat Pictures › Cat Videos
    This cat video has been making the rounds, and it's no wonder. The sight of a catrepeatedly flushing a toilet and then watching the water disappear down the ...
  9. Images for cat flushing toilet

     - Report images

No comments:

Post a Comment