Mar 11, 2013

Jim Nesci and Gator Nesci


Jim Nesci MPHS Jan 66 is the taller one with the big teeth and scary expression.

_________________________________________

We took our Grand Niece Olivia to the Linger Lodge







The Linger Lodge is an old Florida restaurant in a swamp complete with stuffed alligators, snakes, and assorted critters. I love it but perhaps sugar and spice little girls are not so enamored.


We took our grand niece Olivia down to the lazy River near the Linger Lodge to see if we could spot an alligator. I never thought we would find one but a seven footer was in the water, watching us about 30 feet away. And we watched him.

"Olivia" I said. "Would you like me to go in the water and pull him out so you can pet him?" Fortunately for me Olivia declined.

"Olivia", I said. "Would you want to go in the water with me and pet him?"  "No!", she said firmly.

I had shown her Jim Nesci's web site where he takes gators and snakes to kids parties.  "Olivia, would you like me to get my friend to bring a gator to your party?"  "No!" she said. "Princess Tea Party!"  I guess no gators are allowed at a Princess Tea Party.

Sorry, Jim.

Craig Hullinger MPHS Jan 66
________________________________


What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.




What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.


No comments:

Post a Comment