Mar 28, 2013

Lynn Holck




  1. My Younger Sister Lynn's Graduation Photo From MPH. Lynn Passed 2 yrs ago.
     

    • Karen Holck Ketterman Passed May 1st 2009 Today is her 63 Btrthday.


      Nancy Gallaher Hope you spent the days with good memories of your dear sister!

    • Paula Klenk Everett Remember the good times you had together
    • Julie Marschand Karen, your sister was beautiful as you are! I bet you miss her very much. Sorry she passed away. Tell us all about her sometime when you get awhile you can spare.

    • Karen Holck Ketterman Julie Marschand I left Chicago at age 21 and haven't lived there since. I hardly got to see any of my sisters as my mother would not allow it after I got kicked out of the house at age 18 for seeing my real father who I just met. I only re conneceted 



      Julie Marschand I left Chicago at age 21 and haven't lived there since. I hardly got to see any of my sisters as my mother would not allow it after I got kicked out of the house at age 18 for seeing my real father who I just met. I only re connected with my sisters after my Moms Passing in about 1999. Last time I saw Lynn was 2008 when I was in Chicago for a class reunion. But it was a special weekend as she threw a big Barb b que for me that weekend with family. I really have no knowledge as to what it was like to grow up in a close family. We were all in competition for my Moms love.

    • Karen Holck Ketterman PS Julie Marschand I did fix my sister Lynn up with her Husband, and they were very happy together.

    • Julie Marschand I was a helping-and-take-care-of-younger-ones big sister too. My brothers and sister didn't like it, so I took a lot of flack. My dad wanted me to fill in for my mom when she'd go to work, which happened quite a lot more than my friends' moms did. I think our generation had it hard because our parents went through the Great Depression. I'm hoping my grand kids don't have to live through another one if the government economic situation can t be resolved in a far better way.
       I'm sorry for your hard childhood and for mine. In some ways I held up well under all the pressure my parents put on me and in other ways I failed. Sounds like you came out of your sufferings well. I think I did as good a job as I knew how. But I never even knew my mom as a person until she almost died of a brain aneurysm when I was 25. We both came through that closer to God and He helped us become very close friends. I'm so proud of how hard you worked to make your life work for good, even though you had it so hard. I think that says a lot about your character and I'm really happy for you that you and Denis have been so happy together. May God continue to bless you and Denis' life together. 

      From Facebook.  Reconnect with your former classmates at:

      and / or
        

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is not for me. I hate it. A big time waister

    ReplyDelete