Oct 21, 2014

Personal Profiles on our Web Site

Did you know that you can put your personal bio on our web site?  130 of your classmates already have done so. If you wish, you can put a current and former photo. A nice way to let people know what you are doing.

Click on:

morganparkhigh.com

Then, click on Personal Profiles.  Check out your former classmates, then if you wish fill our your profile.


Example

Patt MacDonald (Christie)
February 01, 1948Massage TherapistMarried11965
Been living in the SW for over 20 years now...sure don't miss those Chicago winters.

Enjoying life....been a therapist for 30 years now with no plans to retire anytime soon....my husband of 26 years is also busy working....he has to travel a lot, but we manage

Looking forward to seeing all in Aug.
Send Patt a MessageSend Patt a Message
Jan Madsen (Alton)
Profile picture
Then
Profile picture
Now
January 20, 1947Wife, mom, grammaMarried21965
After an early retirement (in my twenties) from teaching high school math, I became a full-time wife, mother and  "Professional volunteer" - from PTA to Hospice, Beyond War, and the Nature Conservancy of Montana.  I've currently retired from most of those activites and my husband, Kirby, and I divide our time between our wonderful home in Southern California, our cattle ranch in Montana, and our condo in Georgia.  My son, daughter and her husband and kids live in S. California, so that is where my heart is.  My first husband was Rich Meagher, my MPHS sweetheart, with whom I share our daughter, Addie. I divorced Rich in 1980, married Kirby, and we share a son, Jeff.  Sorry to miss the reunion, but Addie is expecting grandchild #3 in August.  We are blessed.Send Jan a MessageSend Jan a Message
Pete Mathis
April 25, 1949RetiredDivorced31967
Send Pete a MessageSend Pete a Message
Susan McBride (Newhard)
September 04, 1949Telecom Analyst ret'd Work as an Admin Asst in a Special Ed CoopMarried21967
Send Susan a MessageSend Susan a Message
Linda McCain (Burrows)
October 02, 1946Retired TeacherWidowed21964
Send Linda a MessageSend Linda a Message
Ronald McComb
Profile picture
Now
Retired Computer Engineerusers.commspeed.net/rmccomb/index.htmlMarried11967
My wife and I have enjoyed traveling all over the world. We both enjoy seeing other cultures and taking pictures. I also enjoy being involved with support of the Phoenix Zoo.
I am also a big fan of steam trains and even had the great experience of being the engineer of a 1911 Shea. Another hobby is hiking with my wife.
Send Ronald a MessageSend Ronald a Message
Scott McIntosh
May 06, 1948Sales Mgr.Married21967

Doing well here in Southern CA. Getting ready to retire in the next couple of years.
Having a great time with my wonder wife and our twin boys grandchildren.
Scott
Send Scott a MessageSend Scott a Message
David McLain
Profile picture
Then
Profile picture
Now
August 16, 1948Physician (Rheumatologist)www.ccrheumatology.comMarried21966
Met my wife, Pam, in medical school at Tulane.  We then moved to St. Louis where Pam finished medical school at Washington University and was a dermatology resident and I was an internal medicine resident and rheumatology fellow.  We have two sons, Edward and Richard, and 3 grandchildren, Simon and twins Ian and Ryan.Send David a MessageSend David a Message
Doretta Miller
Profile picture
Now
August 20, 1948art professorskidmorecollege.eduMarried1966
 Hello to Class of 1966! I am completing my 30th year of teaching at Skidmore College. My courses include painting and design. After graduate school I was a high school art teacher for ten years at Willowbrook High School. Would like to reconnect with my classmates from Alice L. Barnard Grammar School (dmiller@skidmore.edu).Send Doretta a MessageSend Doretta a Message
Jan Miller
Profile picture
Then
Profile picture
Now
December 28, 1946Vice President, Marketing & CommunicationsSingle Again31965
Fully enjoying my life! I'm a proud grandmother and visit my kids in Chicago often. Still work in Corporate America and continue to have fun, though retirement is on my mind. I have an ATV and ride in the Arizona desert and mountains with a group of friends as often as possible. I've become nostalgic for Route 66 and plan to drive as much of what's left of the Mother Road as possible; and also on my bucket list is a trip to Cleveland to visit the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. Anybody want to join me? And is anybody else addicted to Angry Birds? Is there a support group?Send Jan a MessageSend Jan a Message

No comments:

Post a Comment