Nov 7, 2013

Mini Pizza Reunion - Palermo's Oak Lawn Friday Dec 6, 2013




Hey Pizza Lovers,

It's about that time again 

for a Pizza party......
don't you think?
Dennis, Duke, Jim, and Possum
 It's been a while since the last one and Jim Dart, my oldest and best friend in the world will be in town that day, so what better reason to have a Palermo's Pizza party? I've known Dart since I was 6 years old and we've been through thick and thin (mostly thick for me, though... HaHaha... little attempt at humor). 

 He's looking forward to be able to attend one of these pizza gigs. Actually, Jim and his wife Jan were at the very first Pizza Party held at Beggar's in Merrionette Park back in 2002 over Labor Day weekend along with Dave Noren, Marlene Walko and myself.

So, mark your calendars for a pre-Holiday Pizza Party at Palermo's; Friday, December 6th at 7:00PM. We'll have a reservation under my name and if you could please send me an e-mail of your intentions of attending, then we'll be sure to have the proper number of chairs and spaces at our table. 




Remember, Palermo's is in Oak Lawn, on the south side of 95th Street and one block west of Cicero.

Hope to see a whole bunch of you there and have a very Happy Thanksgiving, too.

Dennis Carlson, Class of '67


No comments:

Post a Comment