Nov 11, 2013

Brainerd







Thanks to Nancy Benoit for sharing on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201715093471967&set=gm.552945591460842&type=1&theater

  • Mary Ellen Bombenger Keaveny I have one of these also, if you didn't cut off the right side you would see my family's business "Bombengers Greenhouses"
    5 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Nancy Benoit This was posted by somone else ~maybe you can dig it up and fully repost it .
  • Lynda Levora Blust I remember going Christmas Shopping in Brainard. I would buy my mom "Evening in Paris" cologne from the dime store (I think she would drink it) and for my dad, I would buy him new handkerchiefs (that he never used) so many memories of childhood
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Brent Murray Here is half of the original map




No comments:

Post a Comment