Oct 18, 2013

I think I'll go eat worms!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!
Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm! 

This song was originally posted at:
http://bussongs.com/songs/nobody-likes-me-worms.php


A classic from our childhood. It is now the official song of the current elected Federal Government

  1. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences - Kids Pages ...

    kids.niehs.nih.gov › Fun & Games › Songs › Childrens'

    Nobody likes meeverybody hates me, Guess I'll go eat worms, Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones, Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms. Down goes the first  ...

  2. Nobody likes meeverybody hates me. (with lyrics) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKQmcfTJ1GA

    May 10, 2012 - Uploaded by scottrsfooty
    Did this as a joke for my boss. And no, don't ask... you cannot have the minute and 13 seconds back.

  3. Nobody Likes Me. I guess I'll go eat worms. - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRzhflMkGLg

    May 17, 2012 - Uploaded by James Hudyma
    For the story behind the song: http://dadsroundtable.com/dadsrtv/2013/04/ill-go-eat-worms-kids-love-silly/

  4. Nobody likes meeverybody hates me.... - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdGgzCL-ZBk

    Oct 6, 2008 - Uploaded by Rachelle Evans
    Zach, Alex and Riley eat some worms at the first ever Evans, Behrman, Holk up north bash!

  5. Nobody Likes MeEverybody Hates Me: The Top 25 Friendship ...

    www.amazon.com › ... › How-to & Home Improvements › Home Repair

    Nobody Likes MeEverybody Hates Me: The Top 25 Friendship Problems and How to Solve Them [Michele Borba Ed.D.] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver ...

  6. What are the lyrics to 'nobody loves meeverybody hates me; i think i ...

    www.ask.com › Q&A › Entertainment › Other

    There are many different versions of the funny childrens tune 'Nobody Loves Me,Everybody Hates Me, I Think I'll Go Eat Worms' - a song that has been used to ...

  7. finally: the complete worm-song - PieceOPlastic

    pieceoplastic.com/index.php/.../finally-the-complete-worm-song...

    Oct 31, 2003 - nobody likes meeverybody hates me, i guess i m gonna eat some worms… short fat slimey ones, long thin curly ones, see how they wiggle ...

  8. Nobody Likes Me (Guess I'll Go Eat Worms) Lyrics & Music | Kids ...

    bussongs.com/songs/nobody-likes-me-worms.php

    Nobody likes meeverybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms! Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones, See how they wiggle and squirm! Down goes  ...

  9. Guess I'll Go Eat Worms - American Children's Songs - The USA ...

    www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=2387&c=23

    "Guess I'll Go Eat Worms" is also called "Nobody Likes MeEverybody Hates Me". Guess I'll Go Eat Worms. Children's Song. Nobody likes me, Everybody hates  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment