Aug 1, 2011

The August 7th Mini-Reunion Info

Hi all of you busy, busy people!

The date is August 7, 2011

The time is 1 pm. 
 

The place is Lou Malnati's in downtown Naperville, IL.
 

Lou's phone number is 1-630-717-0700

I just wanted to do some co-ordinating so that we all have seats at Lou Malnati's on August 7. Sorry but the restaurant does not take reservations but we can all sit together if I call our order in advance about a half hour before we arrive. So, would all of you be so kind as to visit the menu on Lou Malnati's site.....


and decide what you will be ordering. If you want an individual or chip in with the group for a large pizza, or would you prefer the individual pizza which can feed 1-2, which kind of crust and which kind of toppings will you be ordering. If you want to just go along with the group's choice of a big pizza, then we just divide the cost at the end of the meal. Either way is fine with me. Please be sure to let me know either through the Morgan Park group site here or email me at:



 Julie Marschand

If I don't hear from you then you will probably not be able to sit with us, but can join us after we are done eating to stroll around town. There are benches around town too so you won't have to be standing all of the time you are in our area. The not taking reservations policy has been implemented due to the economy and the restaurants have to do whatever it takes to not lose money so I'm sure all of you will understand.
 

I am looking forward to down time with everyone. It will be so good to see Gaye again also. And as a special treat my husband will be coming with me. He is a Physics Instructor at Northern Illinois University and will be happy to answer all of the amateur science buffs questions. Hope to see many of
ou there. So far there are 9 of us attending. Two more are maybes and the more the merrier!

 


I know I said I would be coming. Plan on myself and wife Sheila. We'll plan on splitting one of the large sized pizzas with everyone else who is doing so.

Tom Thomas 65


Hi Julie,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be coming to the Mini-Reunion on Aug.7...I'll let you know what kind of pizza I'd like after I check out Malnati's website this week. I'm praying for good weather that weekend because I'm going to the 20 year Midway Airlines Reunion (it's being held outdoors)
on Sat. and the Empehi Mini on Sun!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sun!

Marlene W.
'67

No comments:

Post a Comment