Aug 19, 2011

Shuffle Off to Buffalo

Janice Stark Goldstein and Bill Smithson just joined our Facebook pages. 

Janice Stark Goldstein Hi Everyone! Happy to be here,,,,,, I live in Buffalo, NY. married 40 yrs on August 28, to a wonderful man whose name is Ken, he is a podiatrist here in Buffalo. We have a home in Palm beach, Florida. I am a travel agent and love it........



Interesting story below from Susan Budash who also lives in the Buffalo area.

 
I do know Janice. I found she and her sister back in '03' when I wassearching alumni for that reunion. It was specifically poignant, because the travel agency Janice works with was also my travel agent. I'd been speaking with her for years and we never knew we had the Empehi connection.

www.susanbudash.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment