Feb 2, 2014

Beverly Hills Video



vimeo.com/85626746



This is from Tom Lydon who is an old friend of mine. He creates all kinds of memorial videos. Please check out this video and also check out his page. Thanks

  • Nancy Benoit Thank You !! this is great ~~I loved where I grew up just east of 95th St ~~glad I still can go back to St.Margaret's and mu cousin lives on Longwood Drive ~~the Beautiful Tree's and the warm people who live here and that lived here.
  • Barbara Alm Spataro What an amazing video. When I was divorced in the early 70s I was lucky to have rented a home in Beverly. 13 rooms. It had the beautiful tree lined street, they sure don't put that quality in homes today.
    7 hours ago · Like · 1
  • JoAnn Alm Spreyne Wow, thanks so much for sharing. Just beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment