Feb 22, 2016

Ken Zalga MPHS in Retirement



Okay.... Draw you own conclusions... And yeah... That's me..

Ken in Retirement circa 2014...  Notice 4 things...  The tomato plants behind me, the fly on my arm, the Budweiser and the Stogie in my left hand...

Taking this picture was taken one of my oldest friends..... Mario Palaggi....  I got the electronic document this morning..
 
We're still laughing.....

__________________

Looking good!!!

Want me to put this on our Yahoo page?  And/or empehi.com?

Craig
__________________________________

I don't care...Sure, why not..  

BTW, this was probably the last picture of me with the "Gabby Hayes" beard...  My sisters were outraged and almost forced to get rid of it... Coerced you might say...

 I did look like a bum and I didn't give a shit but, I was getting strange looks.  

Back to clean shaven every 3 to 5 days..

Ken
_______________________________

Ken was a lean mean fighting machine Marine back in the day in Vietnam, well groomed.

Look what 40 years of work did to him.

Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment