Dec 30, 2014

Tina Stonehouse Domeier Rest In Peace

Obituary for Tina M. Domeier

A Memorial service will be held at 2:00 pm Monday, January 5, 2015, at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Bruning, Nebraska. In lieu of flowers consider a donation to the Bruning Public Library in Memory of Tina Domeier.
____

Tina Stonehouse died December 23, 2014.

I knew her for 60 plus years; we were in the same class at Sutherland and Morgan Park, and the same church confirmation class at Trinity.



She was smart, funny and quick.
She is missed.


Bill Kamenjarin
Sutherland 
1/63
Morgan Park
1/67

farmerandsonfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Tina-Domeier/#!/Obituary





Outside Sutherland, during our 2007 school reunion. Tina is on the far right.


From Facebook   facebook.com/MorganParkhighSchool



From our Yahoo Page
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EmpehiReunion/conversations/messages
___

Tina was a wonderful person,so sorry to hear of her passing. We have lost too classmates. Charlie Van Liere
___

I knew Tina since she was 4 and I was 5, living 1/2 block from each other. I liked her a lot.

She didn't make the last reunion, so I hadn't seen her and Derreld since 2007. Had she been ill?

Sad.

And I liked Derreld, too. They had fun trading futures in Nebraska instead of bonds in Chicago.

Will Hepburn
___

My sympathies for the family. I also new Tina very well from MPHS and Trinity. My mother was good friends with her mother and I remember her house I think. Wasn't it near Sutherland, perhaps across the street.

Ron McComb

_____

Tina's house was across the street from Trinity Methodist Church. Cindy Tursman's house was across from Sutherland on the corner. So sorry to hear about Tina but glad I got to see her at the last reunion I attended.

Pam Wells, Class of 1966
______

Very sorry to hear it. She was a very outgoing and fun person.


Craig Hullinger
___

Sad news. Tina lived at her Grandmothers house a two doors down from me when she was little. Nice girl.


Don Heffernan
____

I am saddened to hear about Tina. She visited us a few years ago with her husband Derreld. A spunky gal full of sparkle and lots of laughs and enough guts to climb aboard the 'Big Mama', a huge tube we pulled behind the ski boat. Quite a thrill when you are north of 60. She was one of a kind.

Our thoughts are with her family and friends.

Tony Visser
Sutherland 1/63

___

I remember Tina from Empehi. She was such a nice person, always serene and smiling.

Marie Stazzone

No comments:

Post a Comment