Dec 30, 2014

MPHS 60 Something Alumni New Years Resolutions 2015




Have More Fun

Love More

Stay in Touch

Be Nice

Don’t Get Angry



Forgive and Forget

Take My Meds


Eat Less

If It Tastes Good, Spit It Out

Work Out More

Do a Good Turn Daily


Everything In Moderation

Be Prepared

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Relax.  Lighten Up

Get My Affairs In Order

Take That Trip Soon


Run Spiel Chek

Take Baby Steps

Keep On Trucking

Live Til Next Year

___








That list wore me out just reading it! My multi-tasking days are nearly by-gones. . I'm taking 'baby steps'.. concentrating on one thing thing at a time.

My new year motto: 'day by day' as George Harrison so aptly wrote and sang....

Marie Stazzone
____

I'm with you, my resolution is "no resolutions". Just keep trucking each day if possible.

Ron Veenstra
_____

Only one. Live til next year. Same one every year and I have never broken it.

Tom Schildhouse




Click to Edit the Master File, Add Your Resolutions










No comments:

Post a Comment