Sep 17, 2018

Riding a Mustang - Gailmarie Wooten-Ward


    Gailmarie Wooten-Ward

I decided to horse back riding, something I had not done for many years.  Big mistake.  The horse took off and I could not stop him. He kept going faster and faster. 

I tried to jump off the horse, and instead, I fell off, but as I was falling, my foot got caught in the stirrup, so the horse was dragging me. And he wouldn't stop. Every time I screamed at him to stop, the horse went faster. 

Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to ride it again. How many of you actually read what I posted? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh!!!!!
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
This will bypass the system.
If you are reading this message, do me a favor and leave me a quick comment...a "hello," a sticker, whatever you want, so you will appear in my newsfeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment