Nov 7, 2017

As I get older, I realize . . .



As I get older, I realize . . .
 
  
#1 - I talk to myself, because there  
are times I need expert advice.
 
 #2 - I consider "On Trend" to be the
 clothes that still fit.
   
#3 - I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop ticking me off.
   
#4 - My people skills are just fine. It's
 my tolerance (for idiots) that needs work.
 
  
#5 - The biggest lie I tell myself is,
" I don't need to write that down. I'll re-
 member it. "
   
#6 - I have days when my life is just
 one tent short of a circus.
   
#7 - These days, "on time" is when I
 get there.
   
#8 - Even duct tape can't fix stupid -
 but it sure does muffle the sound.
   
#9 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if we
 could put ourselves in the dryer for
 ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-
 free and three sizes smaller ?
   
#10 - Lately, I've noticed people my
 age are so much older than me.
   
#11 - " Getting lucky " means walking
into a room and remembering why I am there.
   
#12 - When I was a child, I thought nap
time was punishment.  Now it
feels like a mini vacation.
   
#13 - Some days I have no idea what
 I'm doing out of bed.
 
#14 - I thought growing old would
 take longer.
   
#15 - Aging sure has slowed me down,
 but it hasn't shut me up.
  
 #16 - I still haven't learned to act my age.


Charlie Van liere MPHS Jan 66



No comments:

Post a Comment