THE ANSWERS WILL BE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE!
DON'T LOOK BELOW AT THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED TO REMEMBER.
A TEST FOR "OLDER" KIDS. I was picky whom I sent this to. It had to be those who might actually remember. So have some fun, my sharp-witted friends. This is a test for us "older kids"! The answers are printed further down below, but don't cheat!*****************For the young think of it as a History Lesson !
1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that masked man?" Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind." What did he leave behind?________________.
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The ____ ___________ Show.
3. "Get your kicks, __ _________ _______."
4. "The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _____ _ _____."
5. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ____ ____ ____ ____."
6. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the "_____."
7. Nestle's makes the very best.... _________.8. Satchmo was America's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was______ ___________.9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______.10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ ________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, "Good Night, and ________ ________ ."
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ______ _______.
12. T he cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ___ & _______.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about the day the music died. This was a tribute to _______ ____________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called __________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the ______ _____ .16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____?
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ ______ _____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The _____ knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash." It's name was the ______ ______!
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative. What was the boy's name? ________
01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04. To protect the innocent.
05. The Lion Sleeps
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and "Good Night and God Bless."
11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
Send this to your "older" friends, better known as Seniors. It will drive them crazy! And keep them busy and let them forget their aches and pains for a few minutes.