Jul 13, 2011

Beverly Area Planning Association




Serving the Beverly Hills / Morgan Park area of Chicago
The Beverly Area Planning Association (BAPA) is a not-for-profit, community-based alliance of more than a dozen civic and business groups dedicated to serving the historic Beverly Hills/Morgan Park neighborhood of Chicago. 

Welcome ... the Village in the City
Welcome to the new www.bapa.org! Visitors will find the new site visually appealing and easy to navigate. It is a comprehensive resource for information about BAPA, the Beverly/Morgan Park community and its organizations, as well as community events, BAPA’s Trades Referral, neighborhood businesses, The Villager and lots more! 
________________
I interviewed to be the head of BAPA in 1974.  I had been a city planner for nine months earning $9,000 a year when the $40,000 a year job opened up. I applied and got an interview. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, getting a big salary increase and a chance to lead planning in the old neighborhood. Of course I did not get the job.
Craig Hullinger

No comments:

Post a Comment