Aug 6, 2016

My goal was to lose 10 pounds … only 15 to go


1. My goal for 2016 was to  lose just 10 pounds … only 15  to go ...
2. Ate salad for dinner …Mostly  croutons & tomatoes ... Really just  one big, round crouton     covered with tomato sauce ... And  cheese... FINE, it  was a pizza... I ate a pizza …
3. How to  prepare Tofu:
         1.  Throw it in the trash
         2.  Grill some Meat
4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...
5. I don't  mean to brag but… I finished my  14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes ...
6. A recent  study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than  men who mention it ...
7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I had to  walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel...
8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me...
9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed  school?  Me neither.
10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I forgot where  I was going with this ...
11. I love being over 60 … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others ...
12. My dentist told me I need a Crown … I said, “You bet, pour mine over rocks” …


Some of these are funny, especially 4 and 7.  I eliminated the ones I didn’t care for.

MC Hunt MPHS Alum


No comments:

Post a Comment