Jun 12, 2013

Pizza Reunion Friday July 12 2013



Hi Empehi-ites,

Due to a lack of interest, i.e. people are too busy, it's too darned hot, pizza is passe, I'd rather have hot dogs, I'll miss my favorite rerun, I'm on vacation, etc......the Pizza get-together planned for this Friday, July 12th at Palermo's in beautiful downtown Oak Lawn is being postponed to a later date. 

We'll be back touch in September after Labor Day. Have a great Summer.



Dennis Carlson










Anybody up for Pizza?


Hello Pizza Lovers,


Summer is almost upon us and if we don't watch out, it'll be Labor Day before you know it. I may be rushing things just a little, but, time does fly by very quickly. So, that sounds to me like the perfect reason to have a get-together and some delicious pizza, provocative conversation and lots of laughs.

When?? Friday - July 12, 2013 at 7:00PM at Palermo's Italian Restaurant; one block West of 95th Street and Cicero Avenue in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Palermo's has a full menu, so, if you you're not a lover of pizza, there is plenty of other great items to choose from.

Please send me an e-mail if you are planning to attend, so I can make reservations with a large enough table. Hope to see a whole bunch of you there. Ya know, these outings are not just limited to EMPEHI grads; bring your friends and neighbors; the more the merrier.

Dennis Carlson, Class of '67        
akacharts@aol.com



95th Street one block west of Cicero









No comments:

Post a Comment