Jun 11, 2013

Classmate Profiles

You can write your own biography on our web site.  It is set up for you to put a high school and current photo and then what ever you would like to tell your former classmates about yourself.

Go to our web site  at morganparkhigh.com and click on Classmates Profiles.  Julie Ward Marschand's profile below:




Julie Ward (Marschand)
Profile picture
Then
Profile picture
Now
July 22Artist and WriterMarried21967
I have two children and two grandchildren They are the loves of my life. My husband and I have been married for 42 years . We are planning our second trip to Hawaii this spring. Our son was married there in 2005. I was as an art major in HS. I went on to study graphic arts in colllege for two years.  For my UG degree and GRAD degree, I majored in Business and almost achieved an MBA. I've owned and managed two retail businesses. My first business was selling art supplies and doing custom framing. Later on in 1983, I opened up a retail store selling computer hardware and software the very first year that personal computing took off. My businesses thrived but it became too much for me to do while raising two children. After my children went on to college and moved out on their own, I decided to again pursue my enjoyment of art. I  have recently started to design jewelry and do some water color painting. I tend toward modern art but do some realistic painting. I also do portrait work. I'd like to start sellling my art in a couple of years, as I did when I was first married. I'm retired so I'm in no rush! LIfe is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment