Apr 7, 2022

Ginnie Hans Rest in Peace



\


https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/233047393/virginia-h-hans







Florida Mini Reunion

I just heard the sad news of Ginnie Hans death in mid-October last year.  Ginnie, who lived in Jensen Beach, Florida was a very private person in life, and that may explain why the news of her death took so long to reach us.  There were no services.  The last time I saw Ginnie was at a mini-reunion in Craig's area of Florida, Lakeland Ranch, about five or six years ago.  Of course, we vowed to keep in touch but somehow failed over the years.  

I will look for a photo from that event and submit it, but I'd love to hear any remembrances of Ginnie from members of this group.  RIP, Ginnie.

Judy Halligan Willingham


______

Was sad to hear about Ginnie. I have her locked in time. On the many committees we were on together. When she was on Home Coming court with Susie Snow who was the Queen.

She was a class act who always had a winning smile that light up the room. 

Ray Justinic  (66)

____________

I don't even remember where I first met Ginnie.  Perhaps at Trinity Methodist.  During the fall of Freshman year I would ride my bike to her house and park it there and walk the short distance to Clissold.  I had a crush on her but was too tongue tied to ever act on it.  I have her in the "always classy" cubby in my head and really don't know why.  I regret not getting to catch up with her later in life.  Maybe in the next life, Ginnie!

Will Hepburn
June '66
Prescott, AZ

____________


So sorry to hear that
Ron McComb

______________

Sorry to hear it,

Craig Hullinger

____________

So sad to hear about Ginnie.  My condolences to her family. She and her sister Dee Dee lived down the street from us for several years till they moved.  A friend of mine and I use to cut their grass.


Charles Van Liere





No comments:

Post a Comment