Feb 16, 2015

Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore - Rest in Peace


Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore, who hit No. 1 in 1963 with 'It's My Party,' has died at age 68.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesley_Gore


  • 'It's My Party' singer Lesley Gore dies at 68 | Fox News

    www.foxnews.com/.../it-my-party-singer-lesley-gore-d...
    3 hours ago
    Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore, who topped the charts in 1963 at age 16 with her epic song of teenage angst ...
  • Lesley Gore - Biography - Singer, Songwriter - Biography.com

    www.biography.com/people/lesley-gore-16606845
    5 days ago
    Singer Lesley Gore is known for her hit song 'It's My Party,' and for the Academy Award-nominated song ...
  • Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me (HD) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUjeR01wnU
    Nov 28, 2011 - Uploaded by JohanVilchez
    Lesley Gore performs "You Don't Own Me" on the 1964 T.A.M.I show.
  • Lesley Gore- "You Don't Own Me" Live - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmOrWG2FTbg
    Jul 10, 2006 - Uploaded by petethepontiff
    Amazing live footage of Lesley Gore telling it like it should be. From the TAMI show 1964. Yoinked off of one of ...
  • It's My Party ~~~ Leslie Gore ~~~ Melbourne 1989 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KhXo13_H0
    Mar 29, 2010 - Uploaded by 1989Melbourne
    I'm a big Lesbi Gore fan, but she should have Updated the song to say " She's supposed to be Mine" and it ...
  • Lesley Gore - It's My Party 1964 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRMALrg1t4
    Jun 22, 2013 - Uploaded by good times
    What a darling; the back of her dress is so awesome. Too bad women don't look like this anymore, so stylish ...
  • Lesley Gore - It's My Party (1965) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4
    Jan 8, 2008 - Uploaded by Filipe Schüler
    Hollywood A Go Go - 1965 --------------------------- It's My PartyLesley Gore --- Chorus: It's my party and i'll ...
  • Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmBXEZEYtg
    Oct 10, 2011 - Uploaded by orele1
    Is it bad that everytime I hear this song, I think of some form of serial killer literally cutting someone into pieces ...
  • Lesley Gore - California Nights (stereo) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoNF-fzYMw
    Oct 20, 2012 - Uploaded by Heftyneal
    Marlowe, Spade and Templar, Catwoman's posse. agree to be Pussycat's (played by Lesley Gore) test ...
  • Leslie Gore - The Golden Hits Of (Full Album) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=y87soTe9Hho
    Sep 2, 2014 - Uploaded by candychannel19
    00:00 It's My Party 02:13 Judy's Turn To Cry 04:25 Just Let Me Cry 06:38 She's A Fool 08:47 The Old Crowd ...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment