Jul 23, 2014

Jukebox from Pam

Just got this from a friend and if I allowed it to, this could consume my time for the foreseeable future.  Such a compilation of old tunes.  In case the link doesn't work on the Empehi e-mail (censors ya know) I'm sending it direct to you, Craig to add to the Empehi site.

Enjoy!

Pam



Amazing Variety!



Welcome to Paul's Video Jukebox

I hope that your visit today brings back many wonderful memories of a special time in your life and that you find the music special and enjoyable. I have made every effort to select a mix of songs that will hopefully appeal an audience ranging in age from 50 to 90.

If you enjoy your visit today then please do me a huge favor and share the link to this site with your friends.

Your help means a lot and would be greatly appreciated.

Just trying to keep our musical heritage alive.

Enjoy the music and please return again soon.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment