Aug 25, 2009

Barbara Reese / Ray Justinic / Jack Barber / Renee Toppen Vitello




On Aug 26, 2009 Barbara wrote:



It seems by all the happy faces (you all still look the same) that I missed a fantastic time! Jim and I were with our two grandbabies up in Boulder while Matt (our Olympian son-in-law) and daughter were competing in what else?? a triathlon, out of town. Would have loved seeing all of you (last time was in Saugatuck), so tell me when is the next reunion?

We will be in Chicago on October 6-10th any chance I can catch you locals?

Barbara (Schultz) Rees
__________________________________________


Ray Justinic wrote:


Looks like a great time was had by all....sorry I missed the memories.

Amazing no one looks any different than we did on graduation day from Morgan Park...

Best to all,



Ray J

___________________


Barb and Ray, you silver tounged devils. It is the pilot in Ray and the Rocky Mountain High in Barb.



You better come next time. Miss Camutz will be very severe if you are a no show next time. Applies to everyone else as well.


Craig





______________


From: Ray Justinic
rayjustinic@yahoo.com


I remember chasing Miss Camutz down the hall after service with Miss Waters when she would forget her crutch in the counselor's office. She never said thanks, just grunted and took it. So I don't want her on my case. Just keep me in the loop for the next get together and I will try. I will apologize in advance because that will advance the age and ruin the next set of pictures. Off to the airport for a flight.
______________________

On Aug 27, 2009 Jack Barber wrote:

Craig - Thanks for pulling the reunion together Saturday. I had a great time. It was a nice sized group and I really enjoyed seeing all of you after all these years.

Jack

___________________________


Glad I was able to make the reunion last weekend and just arrived back in Prescott tonight!  Had a wonderful time and hope to see everyone again soon, while missing those of you who could not make it.  Special thanks to Craig for all his work and for giving me a ride back to Orland Park and to Gene for keeping me warm.  Oh by the way, Bob S., you do not have to get your course book out to see if you took typing, it was Bob U. - at least the first name was right!


Several of us talked about Zion National Park in Utah, as a possibility.


Looking forward to being back in the Chicago area once again from September 13 - October 31.


Renee   

No comments:

Post a Comment